1) This property does not have a 24 hour front desk. The Venice Breeze Suites office at 2 Breeze Avenue is open from 9AM - 11PM daily. .
2) We provide parking passes in a private parking lot located behind the building. Parking passes are limited to one pass per reservation.
3) We have a strict 10 days from arrival cancellation policy. We have a strict 10 day from arrival cancellation policy. Cancellations less than 10 days prior to the arrival date will result in a forfeiture of the first night deposit. By booking you are committing to a binding contract and are responsible for the entire duration of the dates specified in your confirmation email.
4) Check-in is at 3:00 pm and check-out is at 12:00 noon. Early check in and late check out is subject to availability and can only be determined the day of arrival or departure by office staff.
5) We are a non-smoking property. Smoking is permitted on our rooftop terrace only. We do not allow pets on our property. There will be a $250 cleaning fee charged to guests found to have pets or smoking in the guest rooms.
6) We are not a public access property. Our property, amenities, rooms and rooftop terrace are for registered guest use only. We do not allow registered guest to bring visitors into our property for gathering or entertaining in their rooms or on the rooftop terrace.
7) Housecleaning service is provided for weekly rentals only. For stays of 7 days or less you may request additional linens and towels. You may also order a full room cleaning service for $30 per visit.
8) Venice Beach Waldorf does not offer air conditioning; each unit is equipped with a fan. The beach front location allows for cooling ocean breezes and the temperature typically cools off every night. The Pacific Ocean’s summer average peak temperature is about 69 degrees Fahrenheit, which makes for very moderate temperatures at the beach while the rest of Los Angeles simmers.
9) Venice Beach Waldorf has the originally installed 1900’s Elevator. It operates perfectly and you will have no problems provided you observe the posted rules of no more than 400 lbs in the elevator at one time.